Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A Thanks to the Community

I am fortunate to say that I am a part of the most giving, sincere, and tight-knight community on Youtube.  Since I started my fragrance journey, I had no clue that I would meet so many wonderful, intelligent, and passionate people.  As I write, I'm getting ready to meet up with my friend Carlos, who also happens to be a reviewer, and this is a motif among reviewers in the community. We all help one another, we work together, we support one another, and we share the same goal with equal passion and fervor.

In just four short years, I have managed to gain close to 30K followers and 5 million views on my YouTube channel. I consider this to be quite an achievement. However, it's always humbling to take a step back and know that all of this would not have been possible without all of the great followers on my channel who consistently tune in to my ramblings. It would be an understatement to say that I'm excited for what the next few years will bring. I can only imagine the fragrances I will discover, the people I will meet, and the opportunities that will present themselves to me.

Thank you all for all of your constant support. It means the world to me.

www.redolessence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment